• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Good Day :)

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Today is a good day :D

Humbug has been reserved pending bonding (he'll be here for a few more weeks yet while he finishes a course of Panacur), and we've had a donation of so much bunny stuff it's like Christmas! Pellets, hay, Megazorb, plastic tunnels, hay tunnels, jingle balls, Panacur, Biolapis, it's just epic! :D I had to try not to cry!

And I've just sold three Meerkats (toys, not real meerkats!) on Ebay for a handsome sum to raise some funds for the rescue :D

I'll upload a pic of all the goodies later, I can't wait to share them out to the buns!

I've had so many sad threads recently, I just wanted to share the happiness! :love:

Your deserve it and the buns. :love:

Were they the insurance at the compare market.com meerkats ?

Yes, it was thanks to a thread on here last week that I found out how much they're worth on Ebay. I sold them for £13.50, £16 and £10.50 :D I've never sold on Ebay before, it's all a bit scary! :oops: The buyers have all paid by Paypal, so now I just have to take them to the post office, with the correct labels on each Meerkat! So worried I'm going to get it wrong! :oops:

Yes, it was thanks to a thread on here last week that I found out how much they're worth on Ebay. I sold them for £13.50, £16 and £10.50 :D I've never sold on Ebay before, it's all a bit scary! :oops: The buyers have all paid by Paypal, so now I just have to take them to the post office, with the correct labels on each Meerkat! So worried I'm going to get it wrong! :oops:

I always post by recorded mail, just in case someone says they never received it. If they say they never received it and you haven't got proof ebay will automatically refund.

Ebay is great. Nearly everything I buy comes from ebay. No joke, including a new bath I have sitting in the hallway.

Best time to sell on ebay is between now and the end of January. Look out for free listing weekends. People will buy just about anything on ebay. Have sold a very badly bunny chewed double bed for £51.00. I listed the damage, showed the photos and its being collected tomorrow. :shock:

I have sent parcels to the wrong buyers. :oops:

Good Luck! I'm sure it'll all be okay! :thumb:

You're a smart enough woman! I think.... ;)

I always post by recorded mail, just in case someone says they never received it. If they say they never received it and you haven't got proof ebay will automatically refund.

Ebay is great. Nearly everything I buy comes from ebay. No joke, including a new bath I have sitting in the hallway.

Best time to sell on ebay is between now and the end of January. Look out for free listing weekends. People will buy just about anything on ebay. Have sold a very badly bunny chewed double bed for £51.00. I listed the damage, showed the photos and its being collected tomorrow. :shock:

I have sent parcels to the wrong buyers. :oops:

It's easily done!

Is there an option somewhere to print out a receipt to put in the packaging? I'm sure Ebay said there was before I started selling, now I can't find it.

I started them at 99p, as it doesn't cost anything, and Meerkats seemed to reach the same price whatever they were started at.

I worked out the prices for 2nd class recorded, hope that's the right one!

It's easily done!

Is there an option somewhere to print out a receipt to put in the packaging? I'm sure Ebay said there was before I started selling, now I can't find it.

I started them at 99p, as it doesn't cost anything, and Meerkats seemed to reach the same price whatever they were started at.

I worked out the prices for 2nd class recorded, hope that's the right one!

I am sure you can print out, but I don't have a printer so its all hand written.

I start somethings at 99 p but a lot of things I start at about £10.00. Depends on what I am selling and if I really want to sell it. :lol:

Aaaaaaand I've just had an email from P@H saying they have a pallet of unsellable stuff to donate! Could be good! :D

Wow sounds great.

The epic amount of goodies that were donated today by a very kind lady...

DonationNovemberb-1.jpg

:love:

Helen Thats wonderful news about Humbug we are so pleased, Les is over the moon about that as he thought he was a lovely bunny when we came to see Beauty.
Glad you have had some good luck as you really deserve it with all the hard work and love you give all those lucky bunnies.

Beauty & Dash are really doing well, they currently over the other side of the living room eating hay, Dash is eating, Beauty is laying in it at the minute.
Bev, Les, Dash & Beauty

Helen Thats wonderful news about Humbug we are so pleased, Les is over the moon about that as he thought he was a lovely bunny when we came to see Beauty.
Glad you have had some good luck as you really deserve it with all the hard work and love you give all those lucky bunnies.

Beauty & Dash are really doing well, they currently over the other side of the living room eating hay, Dash is eating, Beauty is laying in it at the minute.
Bev, Les, Dash & Beauty

Awww, thank you :) Don't tell the other bunnies, but Humbug is my favourite :love: I love his expressive ears and the way he was red in the summer and is now black and white.

I'm glad Beauty and Dash are doing well :love: Thank you so much for the donation too xx

Excellent news Helen and very much well deserved xxx

I hope things have turned a corner for you and your furries, you've worked so hard and put your heart and soul in to caring for them all, I wish you many more good days ahead :wave:

Back