• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding today!

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
I'm currently in the process of bonding spudsey and harrison. Seemed fairly positive to start with both washing, spudsey also eating. She is trying to be the more dominant one again though as lots of fur pulling. However they had a big scuffle where i couldn t work out what was going on and it seems he has now tugged at her fur! We re also in the garage where its very cold and i need a wee! Not looking forward to spending the night in here!

Glad its going well! Do you want me to pop round later? I can ask my dad to drop me off after we've taken the cockeral to rushden (and had a cuddle with a pig called Georgina!)

I think we may be ok georgey but feel free to pop round if u want to! They are sitting opposite ends well they were! Spuds has just come down to see what he was doing. Just wondering whether to risk a toilet visit..might wait to see what happens when they meet again

Hopefully not.not sure what i ll do later though, it is SO cold out here that the thought of spending the night here is not good! Hoping i can get away with popping in every hour or so x

Hope it continues going well. Don't envy you, bonding in a cold room!!
thanks elena. Spudsey is trying to be friends but harrison runs away when she approaches and then the chasing starts again. God its sooo cold! There is no way i m going to last the night in here brrrr

Back