• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worst night ever.

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
We'd just given Barnaby his weekly bum bath, all seemed fine and dandy. Gave the bunnies their nightly pellets and he got so excited he started choking :cry: thank heavens I've been reading this forum or I'd have no had idea what to do. After he'd coughed it up we took him straight to the emergency vets. We're back home now and he's munching hay as if nothing happened. Luckily we have a pre-arranged vet appointment tomorrow too. Poor boy just can't seem to get a break.

Just want to say thanks to RU, you certainly helped to save his live. I'm just terrified it's going to happen again :cry:

Sorry you had such a scare :( It's awful how frequently this seems to be happening all of a sudden! Glad Barnaby seems to be okay :love:

Oh how scary!!! Well done you for acting promptly and I hope the poor lad feels better soon xxx

I'd only read through the previous threads a few days ago too, thinking 'I hope I never have to do that'. I'm too scared to take my eyes off him now. Gotta be up early tomorrow but I can't see myself getting much sleep tonight.

Thanks everyone, he's eating, drinking, moving around as normal... Although it's hard to tell at this time of the morning, he's always half-asleep anyway :roll: He seems ok which, of course, is what I'm happy about :)

This sounds awful, thank goodness he is ok!

Can someone point me in the direction of a thread that tells you what to do if this happens? Thanks :wave:

Back