• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the buns are going on "holiday" and i'm scared..........

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
i have to have surgery in january and i've booked the buns into boarding!! more worried about how they will cope than how i will, as they have not been away from home before:(

i've told them that it's a holiday, but tbh i'm really worried. how will they feel, will they still love me when they come home? will they remember home? and me?

My buns were fine at the boarding, well Alvin was he doesn't mind being locked up but Roxy didn't like it, When she was let out for a run around she refused to go back in (they both live indoors and free range.

Anyway they were happy, safe and very well cared for. I got lots of attention when I got back.

My only thing, and its everytime they go to boarding they poo everywhere when they come home again for a good few days.

aww don't worry! They'll be fine :love: they might be a bit grumpy when they come back but a few treats will soon sort that ;) good luck with the surgery!

thanks guys!!

pooh's everywhere i can cope with (as my sister will have to clear them up!!:lol:), she's my responsible adult to look after me post-op.

Aww I'm sure they'll be fine. Hope the surgery goes okay and you'll soon be back to bunny snuggles to make you feel better!

Back