• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donny & Lola today :) and turf!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I'm afraid they have been banished to the shed for a while to let the grass grow into it's new area. Winter isn't the best time but it looks soooo much better :D I helped my dad 8)

IMAG1938.jpg

IMAG1939.jpg

IMAG1927.jpg

IMAG1928.jpg

IMAG1929.jpg

IMAG1930.jpg

IMAG1931.jpg

IMAG1933.jpg

IMAG1934.jpg

IMAG1935.jpg

IMAG1936.jpg

IMAG1937.jpg

Oh bless them, they are looking well. :love:

Are they mini-lops or dwarf lops?

Dwarf lops :) Donny's mother was a lionhead! A full on fuzzy lionhead :lol: she was retired after Donny and his siblings:roll: they looked after her but wanted Don and his poorly sister dumped in the vets/rescue:evil:

He has a really sleek coat for a lionhead's son. Spenser's Mum was a dark brown lionead, rather smaller than Spenser. I've always wondered what his Dad looked like.

He has a really sleek coat for a lionhead's son. Spenser's Mum was a dark brown lionead, rather smaller than Spenser. I've always wondered what his Dad looked like.

He is the exact colour of his mom, but his dad was kind of Leo's colour, a bit patchwork. Dons poorly sister who was there was a lionhead, apparently Donny was 1 of 2 who had no fuzz at all. Very odd!

He is the exact colour of his mom, but his dad was kind of Leo's colour, a bit patchwork. Dons poorly sister who was there was a lionhead, apparently Donny was 1 of 2 who had no fuzz at all. Very odd!

I don't think that kind of variation in a litter is as unusual as it looks to us. September Honeybunny is very sleek, and she had two lionheads in her litter.

Donny is very handsome, lovely fur colour. :love:

Back