• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First vet trip for Baby Honey u/d been to vets

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
I am taking Baby Honey for a check up tomorrow, it's her first trip to Mark at Trinity. My first trip back there since we said goodbye to Twinkle :(

I am worried Mark will think I'm cold hearted and uncaring for having a new bunny after what I went through on that last appointment with Twinkle :(

Do you think I have anything to worry about? I don't want people at the vets to think I am a b*tch :(

Last edited:
I'd don't think they would think that. You've given a loving home to another little fluff pot, that's not a *****! Doesn't mean you're over your loss at all.

Oh sweetheart, I am sure no one will think you are a *****, especially not Mark.

Honey isn't replacing Twinkle, your heart has simply expanded to make room for her. It's what our hearts do whenever another precious creature enters our lives.

I am sure Sparkle is happy to have another partner and if Honey is helping you to smile again then she is good for you too. I am also sure that Twinkle would want you and Sparkle to be happy.

Huge hugs xxxxxx

Oh sweetheart, I am sure no one will think you are a *****, especially not Mark.

Honey isn't replacing Twinkle, your heart has simply expanded to make room for her. It's what our hearts do whenever another precious creature enters our lives.

I am sure Sparkle is happy to have another partner and if Honey is helping you to smile again then she is good for you too. I am also sure that Twinkle would want you and Sparkle to be happy.

Huge hugs xxxxxx

Sparkle is happy, he stays indoors when I open the door again and eats next to Baby Honey. He even let me stroke his big fuzzy mane this morning for a few seconds before I felt him lose his confidence. I backed off straight away and he stayed eating with Honey x

Thank you for putting things into perspective everyone x

You did what was best for your bun, not what was best for you. A vet who cares will understand.

Xxx

Well the vet trip went well, in that Honey is in good health, had her VHD jab, and Mark said she was a cutie lol.

Didn't go so well when I showed myself up for crying about Twinkle. The last time I was in that room, the table where Twinkle last lay....

Mark was understanding, but I am still upset tonight. Honey did let me cuddle her for a bit when I got home and she even started grooming me.

Well the vet trip went well, in that Honey is in good health, had her VHD jab, and Mark said she was a cutie lol.

Didn't go so well when I showed myself up for crying about Twinkle. The last time I was in that room, the table where Twinkle last lay....

Mark was understanding, but I am still upset tonight. Honey did let me cuddle her for a bit when I got home and she even started grooming me.

Aw I'm sure the vets will understand. Seems like little Honey understood too :love: It's only natural still to feel upset....

I can understand that completely, I'm sure Mark does too.

When we picked up Mischa's body we went in the room on the left. I'm not sure if he did that deliberately as we almost always go into the room on the right. I went with my friend about a month ago so was able to 'go to the vets' without having to worry about one of my own. It was still very hard but I think I would've broken down (hell I still might, I'm in tears tonight because I've asked someone to do a painting of him for me :oops:).

Mark knows how much they mean to people like you and me. I'm sure he prefers dealing with someone who cares that much for them than someone who wouldn't care at all.

Back