• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Custom Hutch Cover

Pie Eyed

Young Bun
Does anyone either know a good custom hutch cover maker or have direct contact details for c.a.b.j. on eBay?

I've been trying to get hold of him through eBay for about a month now, with no response to my emails, and I know that he came recommended on here as a manufacturer of good covers.

Seeing as we've already had 1 day of -5C in Manchester, I think we need a good cover, but nothing standard will fit.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Craig

Hi I contacted him probably a month ago, gave him approx sizes and asked for a price. Had the quote back via email on Sunday. He must be majorly busy. Our unbondables are staying inside for the winter :roll: so never went any further with the quote, no idea how long it takes to get them once he's come back to you, sorry, just wanted to tell you he is still getting in touch via his ebay .hope you get sorted soon though.

Last edited:
I also searched and couldn't find, there's definitely a gap in the market. I've decided to make my own but seem to have bought enough materials to make about 20! I'm actually experimenting on designs and if I can make them fast enough to make them cost effective I might just be doing some custom made ones.... I don't know when that will be though but it's a case of watch this space.

Does anyone either know a good custom hutch cover maker or have direct contact details for c.a.b.j. on eBay?

I've been trying to get hold of him through eBay for about a month now, with no response to my emails, and I know that he came recommended on here as a manufacturer of good covers.

Seeing as we've already had 1 day of -5C in Manchester, I think we need a good cover, but nothing standard will fit.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Craig

I've been trying to contact him for a month now, 2 emails, 2 eBay messages but no response :( he has made covers for me before and I've been impressed but customer service awful at the moment.

Back