• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies are in the dog house - bunnies speak back post 19

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
after doing this! :shock: I have NO idea how they did it, or when! I put a small plastic dog bed in there with a cushion in it, and it has stayed there all week until clean out day when I picked it up and found this! :shock::roll:

408039_10151528315570558_2028314789_n.jpg

So, to stop them chewing on it I have put this in there (although I don't think they deserve nice new pretty things :lol:)
548952_10151528347190558_399691205_n.jpg

The plant pot is sat on top of the hole :roll: Their run is looking a bit bare now though...

Last edited:
I thought they were real stones too and the brown bit was just a shred of brown paper. :lol: I even looked really close as I couldn't work out what they had actually done wrong. It's obvious, now that I know. :lol:

Naughty bunnies. :love:

I thought they were real stones too and the brown bit was just a shred of brown paper. :lol: I even looked really close as I couldn't work out what they had actually done wrong. It's obvious, now that I know. :lol:

Naughty bunnies. :love:

Me too!!!

Naughty bunsters! :love: they do deserve nice shiny new things for being clever enough to be naughty in such a sneaky way :lol::lol::lol::love:

Monkeys! :shock: :lol:

I wanted to ask you about your hay rack:D do they eat all the hay? And do you fill it fully?
I'm worried about them not getting it all out:lol: They've had a really good bag of hay4pets hay and they're eating loads:shock: so their hay ball isn't lasting very long:lol:

Sorry everyone :lol::lol: it was either stones or this stuff in the background which they used to have in their hutch :)
305575_10151523755000558_1400584102_n.jpg

Me too!!!

Naughty bunsters! :love: they do deserve nice shiny new things for being clever enough to be naughty in such a sneaky way :lol::lol::lol::love:

haha, they deserve something for confusing me so much! :lol: they've also chewed the shed door where the "flap" is :roll:

Monkeys! :shock: :lol:

I wanted to ask you about your hay rack:D do they eat all the hay? And do you fill it fully?
I'm worried about them not getting it all out:lol: They've had a really good bag of hay4pets hay and they're eating loads:shock: so their hay ball isn't lasting very long:lol:

Yes and Yes :thumb: It needs lowering a bit though as they have to stretch to reach it, I tend to pull the hay out through the holes a little bit so that it's easier for them to eat from :thumb:

Yes and Yes :thumb: It needs lowering a bit though as they have to stretch to reach it, I tend to pull the hay out through the holes a little bit so that it's easier for them to eat from :thumb:

I'll go out in a bit and attach it for them then :D thank you:thumb: I can stop worrying if they've eaten it all out of the litter tray at night then:lol:

Sebastian: Dear membrs of Arr Ooo, we is aware dat yesturday mama posted a photo of owr shed claimin dat we damerged it! Dis waz not tru! It waz da gwemlins, dey did it all and nut us! We iz now taken actshun against Mama and sueing 'er for damagin our reputation! :roll:

644053_10151529922215558_1845104227_n.jpg

(I'd like to know who is going to feed them if I get fired! :lol:)

Back