• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting neutered bun back outside

weedug

Mama Doe
Fluff is an outdoor bun (well, he has a shed). He was neutered yesterday and is doing fine.

He spent the night indoors and I wanted to put him back out today. The weather is mild and he has a heater in the shed.

I always stuff his box etc with hay for him to snuggle in. Is this OK so soon after his op?

He will be fine hun my stripe went straight back outside when i got him home he is fine he is currently playing out and binking all over the place :shock: :shock: you wouldn't think he had his nuts off yesterday :roll::lol:

He will be fine hun my stripe went straight back outside when i got him home he is fine he is currently playing out and binking all over the place :shock: :shock: you wouldn't think he had his nuts off yesterday :roll::lol:

:lol::lol:

Mine came back to a cage and the other, indoor bun to a restricted space. Bailey, the indoor bun, broke out of the restricted space, and Fluff trashed the cage :lol::lol:

Both have been eating like pigs, but Fluff hates being indoors so I want him back out today.

I'll still have their space limited because I don't want them doing themselves a mischief :lol:.

Boys tend to bounce back quicker than girls as its not as invasive surgery stripe was digging at the door this morning at 5.30 wanting to play out i told him he had to wait till i got back from work i got in at 9am and he was there waiting :lol::lol:

Back