• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frozen water...

supersonic

Mama Doe
It's getting close to THAT weather... y'know the one that freezes the buns water? :(

Until summer i had Sonics water in a bottle, however he fell out with it all of a sudden and refused to drink from it :roll:
Now he has a bowl, and I was wondering if there was anyway of me preventing the water freezing? Last year I defrosted his bottle before he went to bed and as soon as I got up, so will I just have to do this with the bowl again?

Some people put ping pong balls in too to break it up once it starts freezing.

I do this :) it works for me because Lola has a need to try and get it out so she breaks any ice that forms on it :lol: I will be putting a snuggle safe under it this year as they're in the shed, don't know how it will be in there:)

Ping pong balls? That might work.... it would drive Sonic crazy!

I'm not too sure anything like the snugglesafe work work for him... he likes to throw things around if he's not used to them so that could just lead to frozen water everywhere :roll:

Back