• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did we get any in your mouth Blakey?

Does anyone else's bun end up lookin like this when you're trying to feed them critical care :oops:

IMAG1179.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG1178.jpg

She's such a little wench! I thought I'd managed to get the syringe in her mouth ... happily feeding away - then I realise she's using her tongue to shovel it all straight back out again!!! She's learned some tricks from the vets when they're doing her dentals :lol:

Soooo, I'm hoping she managed to eat some and she'll have the rest when she's grooming herself later ;)

ooh dear! I haven't had to syringe feed Imogen (my lionhead) but I've syringe fed 2 nethies and they ended up covered in the stuff :lol:

i had just opened your pics and OH who likes to look over my shoulder :censored: when im looking at stuff, (mostly incase im buying bunny stuff), wondered what it was, all you can see is big brown smile, took me a while to works out tho :lol:

Did he clean herself up or wipe it on something :lol:

Hope she is feeling better soon anyway :love:

Last edited:
Zoid was terrible :( both times we had to syringe him...

I just hoped he lickedit all off his mouth.. He recovered both times ok... So I guess he was ok!

Phew, just thought it was me being completely inept :shock:
As soon as I let her down she was grooming furiously so I'm guessing most of the rest found it's way to her tum ;)
She then went and started grooming Bingers so guessing some was wiped off onto him (maybe she was calculating this as she's far too smart for her own good):lol:
Just had to give her some more so she's really loving norty Mummeh now :D
Thanks for the get well wishes :wave:

Lady Jane Willoughby was less than impressed when she needed syringe feeding once....

LJsyringefeednov2011002.jpg

Hope Blakey's being more co-opertive now :)

Aaaawww, bless her!
Such a funny look on her face! Very displeased but still smiling as she thinks she's managed to deflect some, lol.

It's getting a little easier and we've cut right back on the critical care as she's started eating some bits again, phew. It's the Fibreplex that's the difficult bit but more because the syringe is too big for my little hands and I can't control it properly so more often than not, the whole dose shoots out and lands anywhere on her face, oops, ha ha.

Back