• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Christmas Poppy and Daisy!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
Im soooo excited!! After buying the shed for P&D last year and then ending up moving the lop babies into it instead I have been on the look out for a playhouse for them as our garden is starting to look crowded and another shed would be too much I think... well with xmas coming money has been a bit tight so I just spotted this on EBAY and bid and won it for £56.00! :thumb:

KGrHqVHJFYFBsN--ooBQnnKpi3E60_12.jpg

T2eC16VHJGoE9nuQffKWBQnnMyQ0Gg60_12.jpg

Im not sure what size it was but for £56 I couldnt pass it up...I emailed the seller but they didnt get back to me before the auction ended :? Its already carpeted too :) any guesses on size??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wooden-pl...=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

We will put a shelf/second level with a ramp like we have in the shed and attach their 5x6ft run too :thumb:

I have still ended up with a spare double 5ft hutch hutch which i think would make a lovely piggy house ;)

Last edited:
hubby is away to collect it this morning! :thumb: Its 5x5ft! :thumb: So that will make a 5ftx2ft hay loft/edged shelf and ramp too :) Really excited! :love:

Back