• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser nomming

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Digging in his hay box in the hope of better things ...

PB120595-1.jpg

Having an Auntie Liz biscuit:

PB120592.jpg

I have a box like that in my fridge, it's got fresh cream cakes in it :oops: not boring old hay :lol::lol:

The box came as part of a sample pack of hays I ordered from The Hay Experts, but, yes, it does look like a cream cake box. :lol:

He is gorgeous :)

He looks so much like my Alice!

I cant help but wonder if she has any family, and always get excited when i see a bunny with similar characteristics :) x

He is gorgeous :)

He looks so much like my Alice!

I cant help but wonder if she has any family, and always get excited when i see a bunny with similar characteristics :) x

Would love to see photos of Alice. :wave: Spenser is about 3 years old, and I have had him since April 2010. :love:

Alice was about a year when I got her as a foster a year ago so she is about 2 now :)

She is quite big & very muscly now :)

Here are lots of pictures of her!

aoo.gif

all.jpg

ali2.gif

DSC_0822.jpg

Alice is soooooooooo beautiful! :love::love::love:

Spenser is quite a big strong lad. He likes his own way all the time, and hates being handled. He will let us pet him, when he is the mood and as long as all four paws are on the ground.

Alice is quite partial to a cuddle, when I get up in the morning, or come up the stairs she runs to her pen entrance and stands up tall till I lift her for a quick cuddle :)
Never more than 30seconds though!

She is very independent and strong, just like Spencer by the sounds of it!

She has a very expressive face, I love her face :) x

Alice is quite partial to a cuddle, when I get up in the morning, or come up the stairs she runs to her pen entrance and stands up tall till I lift her for a quick cuddle :)
Never more than 30seconds though!

She is very independent and strong, just like Spencer by the sounds of it!

She has a very expressive face, I love her face :) x

They could be siblings, but Spenser is a bit older. Unfortunately he regards even the quickest of cuddles as a great insult to his bunny dignity. :roll:

Oh my, how amazing would that be to have found our bunnies siblings :D

what a boy, typical attitude :p

Alice is affectionate too, she gives me licks and will pick up my fingers for nose rubs! x

Back