• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please for DaisyDoo UPDATE POST 10

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
At the weekend we took in Daisy Doo ... shes a dutch cross and her tummy is HUGE

now she could just be ...erm ... *chunky* but she realt doesnt like her sides or tummy touching ... and she is so wide that her legs are bowed ... so im worried there may be something sinister inside ...

Tracey has just took her off to the vets and we will see what she says ... We may be lookinh at an emergrency spay ..

and no ... its highly unlikely that she is pregnant .

Last edited:
Well DaisyDoo had a scan ... and she is just enormously fat ... :shock: :(

she is 4kg and should be be around 2.5 - 2.75kg :shock:

so its diet time ... poor girlie ... :(

i cant believe shes been allowed to get so huge ... :(:(

:shock: oh my word bless her. :( Angie all your stories make me so mad that people can be downright evil to animals. Thats some drastic dieting your poor little lassie has to do :(...oh and lots of updates from you cos you know she's gonna have lots of followers!!

I'm really glad it was nothing sinister.

Hopefully, once she starts a sensible diet and has more exercise she will soon slim down.

Well DaisyDoo had a scan ... and she is just enormously fat ... :shock: :(

she is 4kg and should be be around 2.5 - 2.75kg :shock:

so its diet time ... poor girlie ... :(

i cant believe shes been allowed to get so huge ... :(:(

oh bless, maybe the previous owners couldn't resist the "I'm starving eyes"

At least its not anything to sinister.

Poor Daisy-Boo, a lot of weight to have to lose.

Pleased it was nothing serious, although I assume it will take along time for her to lose the weight.

Glad it's nothing serious. Hope she doesn't mind her new diet too much. Can we have some pics of the chunky monkey? :wave:

Back