• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two buns for neutering

weedug

Mama Doe
Both going in today :shock:.

Had it arranged countless times in the past, but it was always cancelled either for illness or difficulties at home. Looks like it is going to happen today though :thumb:.

I've done this plenty times before, but not for a while so am really nervous.

Any good luck vibes for Bailey and Fluff would be much appreciated.

Thinking of bailey and fluff i've not long dropped my stripe off for neutering so no how your feeling

Thinking of bailey and fluff i've not long dropped my stripe off for neutering so no how your feeling

Good luck wishes for your little one.

Well, that's me back, and they have both been dropped off. At last, I managed to get them in for their neuters. Better late than never, I suppose.

Got a busy day today, so that should keep my mind off worrying about them too much.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Hope all goes well!

My Leo was neutered on Friday after lots of cancellations too, feels great knowing it's finally complete :)

Yay all done. It's always a worry. Remember when I got Doughnut spayed, don't think I slept the first night!

They said they would ring me when he had woken from the antistatic hope they ring me soon

He's home and looks so sad with his big brown eyes staring at me

Awww. Mine are home and looking for food, and getting annoyed cause their space has been restricted for now :lol:.

The nurse and receptionist told me little Fluff had been eating non stop with them :roll::lol:

Back