• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diamond

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
My breeder friend is getting out of mini rexes... So she's giving me one of her bucks. His name is Diamond, he's a little over a year old, chocolate tri. He's so sweet and friendly! He was orphaned as a baby and was hand reared. I'll get him sometime in the next month.

(I know you guys don't like breeders, but please don't turn this into one of those posts. Thanks)

diamond.jpg

I really do think you should wait and see what happens with Polka and Bandana at puberty before you get another bun. What will you do if you have to separate all 4? (because 2 boys will likely fight too!)

I really do think you should wait and see what happens with Polka and Bandana at puberty before you get another bun. What will you do if you have to separate all 4? (because 2 boys will likely fight too!)

He'll live out in the green house. Got a nice little set up in mind for him!

Back