• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is my new bunny...

toffee

Mama Doe
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=30105

I brought her home on Sunday and she's currently bonding with Piccolo.

Isn't she gorgeous?! :)

I haven't had a new rabbit since Piccolo and I got him 5 years ago. We lost Michelle, Piccolo's girlfriend who he was very much in love with, earlier this year and this year we've also lost Zinzan (10 year old EC bun who was just the most adorable rabbit) and 2 guinea pigs (the geriatric Mr Eric and the lovely Miss Sadie) so I thought it was time to take on a new rabbit. It's been a bad year - pneumonia seems to have won this year. :(

Piccolo's been so lonely since Michelle died. :( He developed a bad pneumonia as soon as she died (I'm sure it was due to grief) and we thought we were going to lose him. The pneumonia has left him with emphysema and we have to treat him for snuffles every couple of weeks and I'm sure the stress of being alone hasn't helped him. He seems to have fallen in love straight away with Preya although she's not so keen but she doesn't hate him so I'm sure she'll come round. :)

She has a slight chinchilla look about her... she's stunning... :love:

Her and my Sonic would make good babies, hahaha :lol:

Back