• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone on here insanely rich?

That's in the new issue of rabbiting on, I would absolutely love to buy it, but unfortunately no I am not insanely rich!! Honey would love it, but I don't think Olly could manage it with his head tilt :(
Daisy and Digby wouldn't even fit up the ramp :lol:

It's been mentioned a bit but I swear it gets more expensive every time I see it :shock:

It looks too small for my guys. Basil cat wouldn't fit either so I'd have a house of disappointed animals so it's a no. If it was big enough and safe I'd save for it though.

Dipsy showed no interest in it whatsoever and I don't think it's really big enough for rabbits. My daughters guinea pigs, Marmalade and Darcy love it though and personally I think it is more suited to guinea pig size. Dipsy is only 4 months and mini lop but too big for this. You can buy from Pets at Home a big cardboard castle for £16.99 and Dipsy does wander through that, but still prefers ripping up the yellow pages and his sand pit lol

I love it! But I think it's more for human enjoyment than bunnies :lol: I'm sure they'd be just as happy with a few cardboard boxes to hop on!

Back