• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floppy & willow update : 23/11/12

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Folks

As you will most probably know, I am in the process of rehoming a bunny called 'Willow' through Fairly Beloved.. She was due to come to me this week and was to go to Aliduncan for bonding, however poor Ali isnt well this week and cant do it... GET WELL SOON Ali!... I am still waiting for David at Fairly Beloved to confirm what happens next...

I am therefore in desperate need of anyone who will be able to do the bonding for me. As I have said before, I am not set up for 2 different runs/hutches and needed someone to be able to bond Willow and Floppy for me so that I can return them both to the current run/hutch set up.. I am also conscious that Willow is already moving home after her spaying and will be a bit worried....

Is there anyone out there in Central Scotland willing to help me.. I am more than willing to pay any necessary expenses. I really just want Floppy and Willow to be 'happy together' for the winter coming...

Help please!,!
Many thanks
Fee xx

Thanks Collielover!!,! xxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks nats... Lots of lovely people on here!!!!!

Will let you know how this goes!

Fee xx

Well I picked up Willow tonight from Fairly Beloved and she is tiny but so very cute. Floppy and Willow have had a wee car journey and are away at Collielovers house for their bunnymoon.

I was a bit apprehensive but Debbie had put them in a small bunny cage and straight away they were munching together on the hay. i thought Floppy was behaving well until he started humping her face and then the correct end but as small as she is, she didnt seem to bother...

Early days and I am hopeful. Debbie seems to think all will be ok......

Thanks Debbie. We are excited to see how things turn out.

The house and garden seem very empty without Floppy....

Oooh I did see all her bunnies (and cats!!)... Awww bless, she has some beautiful bunnies there and for the first time in person, I saw 2x giants.... Wow, i didnt realise they were quite so big!,

Her gang were a bunch of nutcases but so very very sweet... They were all going nuts inside the hut when she was walking up......

She is a complete star with a huge heart!,!, I am sooooooooo looking forward to getting them back home, they looked so sweet together, little and large!,!,

Fee xxxx

Last edited:
Fantastic news and they are in fabulous hands at Debbie's. Did you meet all of her gang?[/QUOTE

Ye he meet the gang ..except the dogs as didn't want to scare the bunnies with rosey trying to round a newbie up.......Spooks the cat tried to sneak home in her carrier and then scared them both sitting on the top of the kennel block when I was showing them the gang

Floppy and Willow is now snuggled up in there litter tray together they will be moved outside tomorrow as it was just to dark to start a bond out there tonight. Think they will be back with Fee this weekend a they have been no problems yet and I really dont think they will be how there getting on

Oooh I did see all her bunnies (and cats!!)... Awww bless, she has some beautiful bunnies there and for the first time in person, I saw 2x giants.... Wow, i didnt realise they were quite so big!,

Her gang wer a bunch of nutcases but so very very sweet... They were all going nuts inside the hut when she was walking up......

She is a complete star with a huge heart!,!, I am sooooooooo looking forward to getting them back home, they looked so sweet togerthwr, little and large!,!,

Fee xxxx

Absolutely, that's where my 7 go on their holidays and puppy has been to stay as well!

Her gang wer a bunch of nutcases but so very very sweet... They were all going nuts inside the hut when she was walking up......

She is a complete star with a huge heart!,!, I am sooooooooo looking forward to getting them back home, they looked so sweet togerthwr, little and large!,!,

Fee xxxx

Just to confirm my rabbits all go nuts when I am about as this normally means treats.....they just need to hear my voice to start going mad ....but I love them all and I know without even openning the hut door who i at it ...Normally Betty trying to boss the rest about so she gets to me first

I'll tell you something. I was impressed with your set up . You need to be so organised. I loved the way they all went nuts when they heard you , it was sooooo sweet. All these wee faces looking up at you when you opened the door.. Soooo cute....

Awww . I am so relieved floppy and Willow are doing ok so far. Fingers crossed. I hope he is being a gentlebun....She just looks like a wee baby next to him....

Thanks again Debbie. They're so precious but I know they're in safe hands......

Love
fee xxxx

Hi collielover.... Have they survived the first night together...... in one piece???? :lol:

Woohoo!!!! Awww thats fantastic !!! Lovely stuff!!!!!!!

Xxxxx thank you xxxxxxxxxl

Sounds like all is going well :)

Debbie done the bonding for my cousins bunnies.

Not long til you get them home now!

That must be about 3 years ago now ......it was nice to see them both coming on holiday this year and hope to see them again next year ...its straange I think of each of the bonds I have done as my foster kids and its nice to get updates on them from time to time

Its lovely and reassuring to hear that "Auntie Debbie" appears to be marriage guidance counsellor for all bunnies in Central Scotland... Good on ya Debbie!,!,!,:thumb:

I'm excited about getting them home but I am equally as apprehensive , especially if theres any remnants of Floppy scent in the hutch... I'll do i can to clean as thoroughly as possible... and hope that all Debbies hard work, hasnt gone to waste.......

Fee xxx

Back