• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whose litter tray is this anyway?

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Moppet has taken to sleeping in George and Gemma's litter tray. They are NOT impressed!!

Whoselittertrayisthisanyway.jpg

One bun gives Moppet the hard stare, the other gives Moppet the 'talk to my bum' treatment. I think Moppet should leave now. :lol:

:love: You have a cat which thinks its a rabbit :love:

The bunnies dont look impressed at all

It's actually Pippa (my youngest cat) who thinks she is a rabbit. She used to sleep in the buns' tray but Moppet seems to have taken over.

Yesterday Gemma was in the tray with Moppet and was nomming hay from underneath where Moppet was sleeping. Sadly, she hopped out of the crate before I could take a photo.

I am very lucky that my cats and buns all get on so well.

Ooops, they are not pleased! Which is the fur-puddled bun on the stool?

That's Gemma - George's adored wife.

The annoying thing is that on top of the crate in which Moppet is lying is a lovely cat bed. There are also two radiator beds in the hall as well as two other cat beds. Then there are the chairs in the study. It's not like there is a shortage of places for the cats to sleep.

Pippa has started sleeping on top of my PC monitor with her tail hanging over the screen - which makes typing very difficult:)

George and Gemma are usually really good at using their litter tray but at the moment I have lots of mess on the rug - hardly their fault as there is a large furry object in their tray:)

Just as well I am not houseproud and I love all my fur family - lots!

Back