• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in the Leicestershire area looking for a male bun?

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
I hope it is ok to post this, if not I will go through correct channels to help this boy.

A friend of mine had a Dwarf Lop Opal Buck dumped on her doorstep, (people seem to think this is ok because that person has rabbits) luckily she had a spare hutch, but she only keeps Nethies, so the hutch is far to small for the big man,

No exact age but guessing at between 1-2yo

The lady is happy to keep him until a new home is found, but not happy that he is in a hutch way too small for him,

She isnt asking anything for him, just that he finds a good home,

She spoke to the RSPCA who said they could not take it, but advised her to release it into the wild if she could not keep it :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Is there anyone that can help?

I very much doubt the RSPCA told her to release it

Is she the lady who rang me yesterday..if so i said we could take it but not for a week or 2

I haven't a clue who she has or hasn't contacted, I didn't even know what area she was living in now

well you knew she had rung the RSPCA?:?

if you can find out if she has spoken to us..then you will know he has been offered a space
if not she can always ring or e mail me

Back