• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Room dividing

Julialarubia

Warren Scout
Advice, please. Despite our best efforts (so we thought), Cookie has again bitten through our telephone wires. We do our very best to cover up wires/corners of walls where she tries to chew wallpaper, etc, and it seems I will have to find a way of making half of our lounge/diner a 'no go area'. At present, we have a through lounge and Cookie loves to end we use less to sit in and have a sneaky chew. There are some folding screens on the market but they are quite expensive. Any ideas? Cookie lives in a hutch connected to a run but we like to have her in with us as well. Many thanks for your thoughts.

Last edited:
If you mean Cookie is outsiide in a hutch then it is not good to bring her in this weather as rabbits don't cope well with fluctuations in temperature. Could you not consider getting her a friend for company?

Bunny proofing

Yes, we are looking into a husband for her and I hope to sort that soon. Thanks for your reply; hadn't realised it's best not to bring her in now the weather is colder. We have been keeping a close eye after she was spayed but she is settled now in her hutch/run so will pet her outside. :)

Bunny proofing

Cable trunking sounds a great idea but I will follow advice and not bring her in the house if weather is cold outside. Many thanks for your reply.:)

Back