• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone buy concentrated disinfectant and dilute it down?

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
If so could you let me know the brand and where you get it from please?

My old college used trigene which I'm struggling to find online.

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong section - it didn't seem to fit in housing, or health. :(

My old college used trigene which I'm struggling to find online.

I just google searched on the word trigene and found several sites straight away? :? I also found a site which suggests that Trigene has changed its name to Distel - although it doesn't specify if this is in every country - so if you're finding it out of stock, it may be that you need to look for it under Distel?

I tend to use either virkon or F10, both of which are massively concentrated and can be diluted as you need it :D

I've used formula H, which I think you can get from pets at home. I got it online, but can't remember where from, as it's lasted that long. :oops: F10 is very good too; I've moved onto that as we were using it to clean our leopard gecko viv anyway and it's very economical due to the dilution rate.

Hi there :wave:

Yes, we buy concentrated Trigene and Ark-Klens and dilute them as per manufacturer's recommendations. It saves us a fortune!

Back