• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back in Stockholm...

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
...and I don't have Boris with me this time either :cry: Still too poorly to travel. No idea if the vet will prescribe him more medicine. I literally just want to cry :cry: I said goodbye to him & completely broke down. Can't escape the feeling that he might be gone next time I go home :cry:

Vibes and virtual hugs would be appreciated :(

There's literally one rabbit savvy vet close to my hometown (which is where he currently is) and I can't bring him here until he's better :(

Can you not take him to that vet, or have someone take him there for you? Sorry to hear Boris isn't doing so well :(

Oh sweetie :( ((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs and vibes for you and Boris)))))))))))))))))))))
Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he can get in to be seen and treated soon. How hard this must be for you. (((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Back