• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A day in the garden

Bailey's

Mama Doe
Jenson and Cooper decided to make the most of the weather and explore the garden. Then celebrate with a tray full of lovely fresh hay!
SNC12865.jpg

SNC12862.jpg

SNC12861.jpg

SNC12863.jpg

SNC12866.jpg

SNC12868.jpg

Sorry if the pics are a bit big! What have they done to Photobucket lately?

Gorgeous :love::love::love: They look very content with you. Also what lovely shiney coats they have.

Aww! Thank you.

Their coats have really improved in the short time they have been with us (we have only had them 4 weeks). Before they came to us one of them had lost some fur off his back, we don't quite know the reason why, P@H told us it was because they were on the wrong diet but I have my suspicions it could have had more to do with either their housing set up or their hormones? What ever the reason they are fine now:thumb:

Aww! Thank you.

Their coats have really improved in the short time they have been with us (we have only had them 4 weeks). Before they came to us one of them had lost some fur off his back, we don't quite know the reason why, P@H told us it was because they were on the wrong diet but I have my suspicions it could have had more to do with either their housing set up or their hormones? What ever the reason they are fine now:thumb:

I recognised them immediately - they are very handsome boys, I remember their story and gushing over their first thread haha. You did well to get them out of there :thumb: Lucky buns :love:

Back