• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

8 cats in a row

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
:love:

59633_4888369725724_419034929_n.jpg

Darcy, Lola, Tabatha, Milo, Ruby, Flossey, Tubs and Mr Tigs

x

Love this pic! So cute!
I wouldn't like to clean your litter trays out though :lol: I bet it's a full time job!

Do they all get on? Ive got 4. My 2 boys are ok with each other and one of my boys is ok with both girls. the girls grumble at each other but tolerate and my big boy and my little female totally hate each other.

Love this pic! So cute!
I wouldn't like to clean your litter trays out though :lol: I bet it's a full time job!

ha its not to bad! only the kittens and the very old scruffy looking cat use litter trays the others all go outside :) x

Do they all get on? Ive got 4. My 2 boys are ok with each other and one of my boys is ok with both girls. the girls grumble at each other but tolerate and my big boy and my little female totally hate each other.

some do some don't none of them viciously attack others, some of them keep their distance from one another but most of them don't mind 5 of them sleep in my room all cuddled up :) x

Back