• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are here/ pics p38/ vibes needed please

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
.... Or maybe not ;)

if someone contacted you and asked you to give a home to these two bunnies what would you say???

Last edited:
are they yours?!

They will arriving soon. the owner is emigrating and is heartbroken to be giving them up. She has already been to visit us and will be bringing them in a few weeks so she can visit them again once they are settled before she moves. they are so well cared for and she has given me loads of info about them. Makes a nice change :D :love:

The video title says they are mini-lops? :? They are exceptionally cute, but don't look like mini-lops to me. Are they siblings?

Custard the male is a mini lop and Lulu the female is a lionhead/dutch cross, no they are not related :wave:

Ah, I see, thank you. I'm sure Custard looks like a mini-lop when he is sitting up. It really is a charming video. I have watched it threee times already. :oops:

They will arriving soon. the owner is emigrating and is heartbroken to be giving them up. She has already been to visit us and will be bringing them in a few weeks so she can visit them again once they are settled before she moves. they are so well cared for and she has given me loads of info about them. Makes a nice change :D :love:

awww :love: must be so nice for you to have young healthy rabbits arriving!

I would say yes but then my husband would disown me :oops::shock: :lol:

They are so chilled - very content looking bunnies. :love:

Back