• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how to improve

willowflower27

Mama Doe
Any ideas on how I can improve this indoor set up it is very much still a work in progress and will really only be the enclosure I leave them in when I'm at work ignore the mess I'm mid way through cleaning the house

IMAG0093-1.jpg

IMAG0095-1.jpg

I'm not sure sorry but it looks good, plenty of space! Hope some one with more ideas will be along soon :wave:

I'm working on finding a tunnel that's non destructible as Evan tears the fabric ones to pieces & just beats hos missus up with the cardboard ones he's a strange lad my Evan :roll:

I have the green flexible tunnel made of plastic that you can put in a curve or straight.

Could you not completely rabbit proof one room to leave them in when you aren't in?

I find it much easier and cheaper :D

Could you not completely rabbit proof one room to leave them in when you aren't in?

I find it much easier and cheaper :D

Ditto. i just have a litter tray and hay box on a mat on the floor and leave them to it in my kitchen. i did have a pen/hutch but I never shut them in so it was pointless.

I just can't bunnyproof enough he ripped up my carpet, and unfortunately the only space is my living room which the pen takes up most of they free range from 6.30am til 8.30am then again from 5pm til 11pm Evan chewed a cable and electrocuted himself, so I just wouldn't feel safe leaving him access to the room he's to inventive and gets round my bunnyproofing

Back