• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bee bunny - FAO Bunnymadhouse in particular

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Tomorrow it will a year since we got Bee and since Bumble and bee were married. Bumble and Bee were at the bonder's for BARC for a week being bonded and then they both came back to us on 11th november last year. So just now on the eve of the anniversary Bee licked my sleeve of my dressing gown! Then he actually licked my wrist! He groomed me! (He has only ever groomed me twice before and that was only because I'd just had chips and he could still taste it on my fingers). This was not because of any food! :love:

Ruthie xxx

Oh my god I went out and he did it again! This time he kept grooming me all over both my hands on my fingers on my palms and on the back of my hands on both. At some points I had Bee grooming one hand and Bumble the other and at one point they were both grooming the same hand. I wasn't allowed to stroke Bee (Bumble often grooms me and then asks for a groom herself) for those who have read my posts before Bee is not like Bumble wanting strokes that is why it's so massive. But Bee carried on doing for a solid few minutes!! He then went downstairs so I stroked Bumble and he came back up and gave me a few more licks! I think I may have cried! (I did have a bit of an emotinal day anyway!) It took him a year but he showed me he loved me the best way a bunny can!

Ruthie xxx

Aw, that's lovely, I'm still waiting for either Ted or Rosie to groom me :cry:, but they are happy bunnies and that's what counts really :love:

As long as they're happy :D

Bee has never been like Bumble though with me. Bumble loves strokes from me Bee has never been bothered by strokes and didn't seem too bothered about me apart from that I brought food but now this :love::love: It made me feel amazing

Ruthie xxx

Oh my god I went out and he did it again! This time he kept grooming me all over both my hands on my fingers on my palms and on the back of my hands on both. At some points I had Bee grooming one hand and Bumble the other and at one point they were both grooming the same hand. I wasn't allowed to stroke Bee (Bumble often grooms me and then asks for a groom herself) for those who have read my posts before Bee is not like Bumble wanting strokes that is why it's so massive. But Bee carried on doing for a solid few minutes!! He then went downstairs so I stroked Bumble and he came back up and gave me a few more licks! I think I may have cried! (I did have a bit of an emotinal day anyway!) It took him a year but he showed me he loved me the best way a bunny can!

Ruthie xxx

:love::thumb:

Back