• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frasier - the smallest oldest wee man

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Wee Frasier has just had his second birthday. He's showing his age a bit now.

_DSC2915.jpg

_DSC2910.jpg

_DSC2905.jpg

_DSC2904.jpg

Can't have a hamster photoshoot without tiny Widge

_DSC2890.jpg

Hamster gloves
_DSC2881.jpg

_DSC2888.jpg

Last edited:
Hang on a moment - you've pinched my hamsters...

Frasier looks just like Dean (one black eye, and one red eye and same colouring) - who is unfortunately in the big wheel in the sky now but he was with us for just over 3 years.

And Widge is just like Beethoven - who is still with us but needs a zimmer frame these days;)

They are just too cute!:love:

Hang on a moment - you've pinched my hamsters...

Frasier looks just like Dean (one black eye, and one red eye and same colouring) - who is unfortunately in the big wheel in the sky now but he was with us for just over 3 years.

And Widge is just like Beethoven - who is still with us but needs a zimmer frame these days;)

They are just too cute!:love:

The funny thing is we didn't notice Frasier had different coloured eyes until we got him home. We got him from the SSPCA and he was that quick the lady had to bung him in our carrier dead quick.

Here's the thread I started when we got him.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?258101-Look-at-this-wee-Oddball-u-d-more-pics

Back