• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi's latest home improvements!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Since she seems to like the right side for her toilet now iv put the tray back there and added an extra bit of wood onto the loft to make a cosier area which iv stuffed with straw and hay as this morn it looked like she'd pushed some hay up to make a nest around herself do I worried she'd got cold! Since she's the queen of rearranging tho I'm sure all the hay and straw will be dragged out and spread all over the place by morning :roll: At least she's got more room now and still an enclosed area and hopefully the water bowl will be safe from being filled with litter as it has been every time iv checked for the past wk :roll: Hope iv got it right this time!

064F6AB4-2FE3-433F-8BA6-3932EBDE838A-1078-000000EC59F47A4F.jpg

The cosy corner :D
23E90496-1F84-462A-8266-12A365E8BB10-1078-000000EC6069EECD.jpg

What do u think?

I think the top level needs to be a bit lower, more or less in the middle.

Yes I did think that last week when I put it up but didn't have time today to do it but she has been going up there. Will try and lower it as soon as I get chance :thumb:

I think she is a very spoilt girlie:lol: looks great though :D and I expect pictures when it's been lowered too;)

I think she is a very spoilt girlie:lol: looks great though :D and I expect pictures when it's been lowered too;)

Aaw thanks, I feel bad that she's still in the 'temporary' hutch and all alone :( so I'm trying to make the best of it got her. Not sure about spoilt but she's a bit of a diva :lol: I love her to pieces tho :love:

Back