• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My double run :)

I<3Rabbits

Mama Doe
After my two were bonded I really wanted a bigger run, I ended up having to attach two runs together. My dad did attach them a couple of weeks ago but I kept on forgetting to show you lot, so here it is :)
Buddy1999
[/URL][/IMG]
They have so much space to run,
Buddy1999
[/URL][/IMG]
Here's jack using the little door :)
Buddy1999
[/URL][/IMG]
P.S. sorry about the mess, we just finished cleaning them out and clearing the garden:oops:

I always lock my bunnys in at night, can you see that piece of wood on top of the run that is the little slot/door thing. Even though I've never seen foxes I'm sure there is some, and I don't want them getting chilly , even though ,if jack was given half the chance he would sit out there all night :)

I always lock my bunnys in at night. Even though I've never seen foxes I'm sure there is some, and I don't want them getting chilly , even though if jack was given half the chance he would sit out there all night :)

:thumb::thumb: mine a like Fort Knox on a night time better to be safe than sorry :love:

That looks fantastic :thumb:
The only thing is I'd consider changing the chicken wire for weld mesh as rabbits can chew through chicken wire (and yes, I found this out the hard way! :oops:)

Back