• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer's out in the garden

Loog

Warren Scout
Saturday is playday, those hoomans are in and out which means I get to spend some time out in the garden

HALT who goes there .... are you taking my noms :shock:
IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

I'll take some in the house where its a little warmer :D
Photo0225.jpg

Sometimes it all just gets too much :lol:
Photo0221.jpg

Last edited:
I've missed the Bouncer updates. He is so gorgeous and I can say that from meeting the gorgeous gentleman, he really is a special bun. :love::wave:

Awwww really beautiful photos. We don't see enough of Sir Bouncer. :love::love::love:

Daddy works away quite a bit and doesn't get time to take photos of me as much as he used too :oops:

Today was a special day, nice not too cold and perfect for a nom feist and daddy had his phone to hand to catch those special moment :lol:

beautiful photos :love:

can i ask what paint do you use on your decking and does it last a while before needs repainting?

Awww lovely to see pics of you Sir B you have really landed on your paws havent you. Are your hoomins fully trained as to your requirements now?

Back