• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zooplus order came! Phoebe is reaping the benefits!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Her new playhouse and the wooden bridge is in :D which was going to go in the zoozone but I underestimated the actual size of the sputnik :shock: :lol: The play gym thing was just something for outside the cages play time, but it will fit in the zoozone if I take the table thing out :D

IMAG1900.jpg

Phoebe's new cage layout, she's loving it :p really can't wait for the combi1 to arrive! This is the one I ordered, was £20 for the combi1 and the pod! I found the pods on their own for £15 so bargain I thought :D

D652AD54-D962-4EF8-A153-72CE48AC0EF2-424-0000007CDE9EABA5.jpg

And I'll attach it to her KIOS :)

IMAG1902.jpg

IMAG1901.jpg

and here is the zoozone all ready:)

IMAG1903.jpg

Another bargain I found was this.. another play house for Phoebe :lol: I was going to pay £10 the other day but told myself no. Found another for £8.50ish but still no.. Found it yesterday for £4.99! :thumb: so I gave in and bought it :lol:

6B6B8F3A-1660-4F92-B152-6D9F3D51A0C9-424-0000007CC4AD21F5.jpg

Yay, that looks brilliant. :thumb:

I'm still dithering about trying a flying saucer...

Yay, that looks brilliant. :thumb:

I'm still dithering about trying a flying saucer...

Hammy only had hers for a few days before she was pts but she LOVED it :D she had a 12 inch silent spinner, but the FS was her favourite :) I paid £14 for that one off eBay, but on HC someone found one for £10 on amazon! So a bargain for the large :) is it the large you would need? I have literally every sized wheel going, FS and upright ones :roll: :lol: I tried Phoebe with the 6.5inch silent spinner but didn't use it half as much as she does her 6.5 inch FS, she;s never really off that in the night :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Small-Furry...QYIK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1352546585&sr=8-2

Thanks for that. :) Yep, my Bruce is a big boy, and is OK with the large sized Wodent Wheel, so I'm guessing the large flying saucer would be what he needed. Maybe he can have one for Christmas... It's helpful to see it in your cage, as I have a Rody Rabbit tank, which is pretty much exactly the same as a Zoozone2.

Back