• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopscotch's new pad

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
So, there has been extension built on to the kitchen, and Hopscotch drew the "short straw"! (i.e. Mum wanted her art room back after 2 years of him squatting :lol:)

Here it is when it was finished (the lino isn't quite wide enough, and I said I didn't want him just hopping about on decking due to toe breakages of Garth's Zoidberg on decking, hence the carpet down one side!)

1-1.jpg

Hopscotch was verrrrry wary of going out there at first... well, the door did used to lead to outside!

2-1.jpg

But with some encouragement (Mum, Dad and I all had to go in the room to show him it was okay :lol:) he finally hopped in!

3-1.jpg

He investigated and run around for a bit, still a bit cautious!

4-1.jpg

Moved all of his stuff in. He says "please excuse the mess, I haven't got my pen quite right yet"!

5-1.jpg

Surveying the room.

6-1.jpg

And his new favourite place, his bed on top of a load of boxes. He said he gets a good view from up there :lol:

7-1.jpg

So you had a new extension built and Hopscotch got it? He sounds like a very lucky bunny to me!!

He has a lovely space there.

Wow that's awesome!! :love: and so are your parents, having an extension built for Hopscotch lol :shock: :lol: :thumb: :love:

Sadly it is not just for him. Well, not yet anyway, Hopscotch has ways of getting what he wants :lol:

Currently it is also holding furniture and bits from the front room that is being decorated, so he does have to stay in his pen overnight as can't be trusted alone! Once that is done there will be some things stored in there, as well as storing Hopscotch :lol:

Hopscotch is pleased that people are admiring his new surroundings :love:

I have had time to do a proper sort out today. He has new old lino under his pen (from the front room which is having new flooring). And I've just generally tidied and cleaned and sorted out. I don't expect his pen to stay this tidy for long :lol:

90EEBD55-EDBB-4B45-B1AE-2EC9ECFB948C-16802-00000E0F1E05B0D8.jpg

And just a quick one of his silly face :love: :lol:

0DDBB91B-D252-4773-B148-31EB962190F2-16802-00000E0F254E3308.jpg

Oh bless him. :love: He looks poised and ready for some very serious rearranging action in the first photo, and ever so cute in the second. :love:

Back