• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoozone2 is set up..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Hopefully we will be picking a new addition up tomorrow! I'm so excited:love: a male syrian :D ALWAYS wanted a boy but we ended up with 3 girls :lol:

I hope our accommodation is accepted because I spent ages this morning getting it ready:lol: and I have just spent 15 minutes putting together another one of those chew toys, the 4 poster bed one! And I though the apple tree one was bad! :lol: I've just done it though so it isn't in the picture. There will be plenty tomorrow though if it goes okay :D

IMAG1899.jpg

It's not a 'rescue' as such we are getting the hamster from though as I wanted, there is a woman my grandma knows and she takes in unwanted pets. She got into a bit of trouble for having too many at one point but she's allowed so many animals at one time so under control! :lol: it was mainly dogs she got overrun with! 13 hamsters at the moment!! It sounds awful but I have to pick! My bf made me promise 1 hamster though.. And no gerbils, degus, chinchillas, rabbits or guinea pigs.. :( :lol:

Looks amazing :love::love:
how are you going to be only able to pick 1 :lol:
Is there any you are specifically looking for ?

I know, I'm going to be there a while I think..! I've been before but I was only about 10 so I don't really remember the woman, she remembers me though apparently! :lol:
Nope, I just reeeally want a male:lol: he can be any colour he wants to be :D

As if anyone can say that a zz2 is not suitable accomodation!!! :lol:

We need lots and lots of piccies!!!

As if anyone can say that a zz2 is not suitable accomodation!!! :lol:

We need lots and lots of piccies!!!

I thought that :lol: and the biiiig wheel! I still have a sputnik and long wooden bridge thing coming from Zooplus to add but they're not here yet :( excited for that too :lol:
Oh don't, my bf tells me to leave Phoebe alone the amount of pictures I take of her :oops: :lol:

Yay how exciting, have you thought about any names yet or going to see what he's like?

I'll see what he's like but it will be a Greek god or Titan name :lol: Phoebe is named after the Titan goddess of the moon. I quite like the name Apollo though :)

Bella (scurry free) was a long haired and i often had to groom him

You must have had a lovely bond :love: all of my hams have been ones with problems! Hammy was just evil and I could only stroke her, April had brain damage and Phoebe has major behavioural issues :lol: if I had a long haired one I would hope they were kinder to me :lol:

That is so similar to my hammy's set-up. She has the zoo-zone and that same platform, the difference is her wheely-thing (my mind has gone blank and I can't remember what it's called) is green.

She is however missing the steps to her platform, they are fantastic, I have never seen them.

That is so similar to my hammy's set-up. She has the zoo-zone and that same platform, the difference is her wheely-thing (my mind has gone blank and I can't remember what it's called) is green.

She is however missing the steps to her platform, they are fantastic, I have never seen them.

Flying saucer :p

My hammies can squeeze under their flying saucers :? They have loads of bedding ect but instead they dig the carefresh out from under them and sleep there on the floor of the cage :? :roll:

The only arch step thing I can find now are a lot smaller than those! They are great though, Ham,y used to fall asleep on top of it :lol:

My hammies can squeeze under their flying saucers :? They have loads of bedding ect but instead they dig the carefresh out from under them and sleep there on the floor of the cage :? :roll:

Yes Phoebe has started doing that! She tends to dig under everything and the wheel usually has a tunnel and sleeping hamster in it :lol:

That's it-ha ha. I knew it had some relation to space!!

Ive completely given up with houses, Bow refused to use hers. She now always has a shoe box that I cut a front door in, she stuffs it full of bedding and always creates her own back door and refuses to use my front one.

Back