• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is not what you think...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PB090654.jpg

PB090660.jpg

Yep, you guessed it, I had to lace the hay with treats to encourage the interest of his fussy lordship. :oops::roll:

No Spenser, you are going against the bunny rules.

Spenser hasn't had dental problems has he ?

There was a suspicion of root trouble brewing around the time he was neutered, but then the vet decided he was OK. He can eat hay fine, but only does so when he is his basin a-pooping , or I hand feed it. He is liking a few sticks of fibafirst daily, and it has timothy hay in it.

There was a suspicion of root trouble brewing around the time he was neutered, but then the vet decided he was OK. He can eat hay fine, but only does so when he is his basin a-pooping , or I hand feed it. He is liking a few sticks of fibafirst daily, and it has timothy hay in it.

At least he's not spoilt.... ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Spenser: Spoilt, what is this about me being spoilt? Mummy slept in today and it was after 9am when I was served my pellets. I had to jumo on her bed to wake her up. Honestly, the things I have to put up with. :roll:

That's sneaky Susie.............but we all know how fussy Spenser can be. Bless him. :love:

I've got a rainbow fleece like Spenser's. Great minds.............. I call mine my sunshine blanket as it helps lift my spirits.

Back