• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moulting!!!

Hele

Warren Veteran
Both my buns appear to have started a major moult, in November :roll: I wonder if they think it is spring or something???

Loki has been a complete snuggle bun recently :love: and has happily snuggled up with me for head rubs and ear massages, leaving me, the sofa and the surrounding air covered in fur as I try to get as much out of him as poss! Thor also had a fur removing attempt and now the bedroom has fur flying all over it too :roll: it's in my mouth, nose, eyes and all of my clothes are covered :evil::evil::evil:

Sorry, this is the first full housebunny moult I've had n years and had to vent about the sheer amount of FUR!!!

It's interesting you should say that as I noticed Moley has started to moult and thought it was strange. He is in a back room which is pretty cold (as its a wooden conservatory) but the radiator comes on twice a day it's definitely not warm in there though!
Is this moulting normal?

Back