• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone selling forage or dried leaves?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I would love some rougage to give to Snowdrop to try and help her get out of stasis but I can't remember who is sell any!

I need them ASAP so if there is any kind person who could sell me some and post first class tomorrow I would very greatly apprectiate it!

Ah fair enough I know what you mean, I was the same! I soon learnt you can't really go wrong with brambles but I understand totally.

Hope your bun gets better soon, stasis is horrible!

I can send you some hawthorn, and possibly clover, dandelions, cow parsley and bramble if there's any still growing near my house going foraging for Stephen in the morning. Don't know when it would arrive to you though as I'd probably post it tomorrow so would be with you on Monday at the earliest. Not sure what condition it would be in either, never tried to send leaves through the post lol! But the offer is there if you need me.

I can send you some hawthorn, and possibly clover, dandelions, cow parsley and bramble if there's any still growing near my house going foraging for Stephen in the morning. Don't know when it would arrive to you though as I'd probably post it tomorrow so would be with you on Monday at the earliest. Not sure what condition it would be in either, never tried to send leaves through the post lol! But the offer is there if you need me.

That would be amazing if you don't mind? Where abouts in East Mids are you? Im Newark and going to Nottingham tomorrow so I could always collect if you aren't too far.

I live in Leicester City centre so a bit far I think. I don't mind at all :) will make me go out for Stephen's lol!

I live in Leicester City centre so a bit far I think. I don't mind at all :) will make me go out for Stephen's lol!

Thats brilliant thanks! I will pm you my address and if you let me know how much it costs to post I will paypal you the money.

That's fine, no promises as to what I can send as it's whatever is growing but I'll send out a variety of what I find. Got your pm, thanks, don't worry about cost, will only be a couple of stamps and an envelope! Hope it helps.

That's fine, no promises as to what I can send as it's whatever is growing but I'll send out a variety of what I find. Got your pm, thanks, don't worry about cost, will only be a couple of stamps and an envelope! Hope it helps.

Thats brilliant thanks! She has started eating some parsley just now so I am hoping we are turning a corner.

Is this a recurring thing? I have a bin bag full of dried hawthorn and I'd happily send you some for free if you want to keep some in for next time?

Rubbish timing - I'm down in Nottingham on Sunday, but not tomorrow!

Is this a recurring thing? I have a bin bag full of dried hawthorn and I'd happily send you some for free if you want to keep some in for next time?

Rubbish timing - I'm down in Nottingham on Sunday, but not tomorrow!

That would be brilliant thanks! Snowdrop has Megacolon so often has bouts of stasis and bloat but she usually gets over it in a day or two whereas this bout is much worse.

I would love some to keep in for next time it happens!

That would be brilliant thanks! Snowdrop has Megacolon so often has bouts of stasis and bloat but she usually gets over it in a day or two whereas this bout is much worse.

I would love some to keep in for next time it happens!

Aw bless. I'll pop some down to the post office in the morning if you PM me your address.

Back