• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would anyone be interested?

claire**

Warren Scout
I have some great photo editing software on my iPad and have been playing around lately with my own photos. I have made some lovely photos even more stunning with the effects etc i have on apps.

I have also wanted for a long time to raise some money for my favourite bunny sanctuary on here, and wondered if people would be interested in me editing their favourite bunny photos, or anything else, to make them extra special. I don't have a photobook account so can't show u the ones of my bun, but I would like to offer the first few people to do them for free, then you can maybe post them if u like them?

I was thinking, if people like them, maybe charging say a pound per photo, with all money going directly to the rescue. What do you think?

My favourite effect is making a photo black and white then soft focus, but I can do various effects. To be honest it's very quick to do simple bits but then sometimes I play around making them perfect.

All I need is a few ppl to post their favourite photo on here, and I can then do it and email them back to you. If u like it please then post so ppl can see what they look like and might want to get some.

Thanks for replying. Just post the pic when u find it. Let me know if u want a black and white effect, soft focus, colour tint, or if u want it colour and enhanced. I can do a few to show different effects. pm me ur email

Last edited:
Awww I'd love one of Stephen, if you don't mind I'll post my favourite picture of him!

Ok... I can't pick one but you can choose whichever you think would look nicest...

outside.jpg

IMG_20121004_133306.jpg

love.jpg

Whatever you think would look best. Lol.

Aww thank you! I just caught him at the right moment. He's such a gorgeous boy! Lovely Claire has sent me her edits and they are lovely. Will upload them to photo bucket soon and put them up!

Aw thanks! I did a variety as the effects are quite different. I think it depends in the photo what looks good. Also one of caris was cropped a lot from a bigger photo so ends up blurry when its big but looks good small. I personally like the arty effects but can also do pop art, and rainbow type ones, whatever u like :D

Last edited:
Back