• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett likes to lick Henry Hoover.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I discovered Mr B licking Henry last night. He also likes a nibble. :shock:

DSC09263.jpg

DSC09269.jpg

DSC09273.jpg

DSC09276.jpg

Very cute :love:I've had to ban Storm and Mallow from getting anywhere near the hoover after the last one had its electrical lead shredded :lol:

Haha awww bless! He's a brave boy! Mine won't go anywhere near the hoover, as soon as they hear me bring it out they flee in panic and are nowhere to be seen until it's put away again :lol: It doesn't matter if it's on or not, they hate it regardless!

Very cute :love:I've had to ban Storm and Mallow from getting anywhere near the hoover after the last one had its electrical lead shredded :lol:

The cord has several places wrapped up with electrical tape from nibbles. :shock::lol:

Haha awww bless! He's a brave boy! Mine won't go anywhere near the hoover, as soon as they hear me bring it out they flee in panic and are nowhere to be seen until it's put away again :lol: It doesn't matter if it's on or not, they hate it regardless!

Mr Bennett doesn't mind the vacuum cleaner on. He isn't too keen on in, if its in his way. He will try and chew the hose.

My other two hate hate hate the hoover. Poor Bandit goes into a frenzy, he is petrified. I only vacuum the summerhouse once or twice a week as he stresses so much.

Your two sound very clever.

yes and from the first picture we can see that Henry Hoover loves to groom Mr Bennett :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Actually he is moulting quite badly around his rear. Don't think he would appreciate a proper Henry grooming. :shock: :lol: ( Don't worry for readers out there, I would never ever put a switched on vacuum cleaner near a bunny or any other animal.) I did get most of it after some stroking. Mr B loves his stroking.:love:

Last edited:
Mr Bennett doesn't mind the vacuum cleaner on. He isn't too keen on in, if its in his way. He will try and chew the hose.

My other two hate hate hate the hoover. Poor Bandit goes into a frenzy, he is petrified. I only vacuum the summerhouse once or twice a week as he stresses so much.

Your two sound very clever.

Boris used to chase it when he was younger, but then I think it must've really scared him at some point. He's terrified of it now. Bella just dislikes the noise I think, she sometimes investigates it if it's turned off and starts nibbling and chinning it :lol: They definitely are clever, a bit too clever I'd say! Can't trick them into doing what I want :roll::lol:

Boris used to chase it when he was younger, but then I think it must've really scared him at some point. He's terrified of it now. Bella just dislikes the noise I think, she sometimes investigates it if it's turned off and starts nibbling and chinning it :lol: They definitely are clever, a bit too clever I'd say! Can't trick them into doing what I want :roll::lol:

Yes I think its the noise. Bella is marking her hoover. :lol:

Bunnies are so stubborn and cunning. Can't get them to do what you want. Mr B is always into mischief but as soon as I catch him at something, he knows now, because he runs under the wardrobe especially when he is eating carpet. :shock:

Spenser dislikes the hoover. I think it is partly fear, but mainly resentment at the invasion of his territory. It can take him a few days to get his room back to the way he likes it.

Always a treat to see Mr Bennett, he is such a character. :love:

Spenser dislikes the hoover. I think it is partly fear, but mainly resentment at the invasion of his territory. It can take him a few days to get his room back to the way he likes it.

Always a treat to see Mr Bennett, he is such a character. :love:

Thanks Susie. I have had 7 bunnies over the years and I can say Mr Bennett is completely different from any other. Only one that doesn't mind the hoover on. :shock: I have to be quick as he has been known to come out and try and chomp on the cord as I am vacuuming.

awww!:love: mr bennett loves henry hoover! thread title sounds like the title of a fairly interesting :oops: news item....:lol:

Yes I think its the noise. Bella is marking her hoover. :lol:

Bunnies are so stubborn and cunning. Can't get them to do what you want. Mr B is always into mischief but as soon as I catch him at something, he knows now, because he runs under the wardrobe especially when he is eating carpet. :shock:

:lol: She is rather obsessed with marking things in general! She even rubs her chin against me :lol: Illusions of grandeur, I would say.... :lol:

Hahaha bless! It's funny how they always know they're in trouble! Bella is an escape artist and her reactions to being caught out and about are hilarious to witness, usually she just stares at me for a few seconds as if she's thinking "Uh-oh." and then runs back to their room as fast as she can :lol:

Mr Bennett :love: He is the image of my bridge bun Karma. We have a henry too and he is the popular gourmet choice for Bilbo and Maisie :lol:

Back