• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Steve has gone to collect a baby bunny! Pics p 18

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
The last couple of Weeks we seem to be turning into a rescue rather than a retirement home.

It is only three months old and this will be the 4the place it has lived, with possibly a pet shop thrown in as well.

Vibes that it is not too cute as we will have to rehome it ;o)

Last edited:
The last couple of Weeks we seem to be turning into a rescue rather than a retirement home.

It is only three months old and this will be the 4the place it has lived, with possibly a pet shop thrown in as well.

Vibes that it is not too cute as we will have to rehome it ;o)

when you get the bun

PHOTOS

please?

*cheeky grin*

I hope he or she brings you some happiness after a sad week. And if he or she is meant to stay, then they will.

you are good to take on these bunnies...sounds like she has had a terrible start in life and I'm sure you'll find her a loving home! I'm sure she'll love a few cuddles from you first though;)

He is most definitely a he! He is exactly 4 months old and ready to be done. He seems to have no idea what he is doing with his big ears.....

We have named him Errol Brown. I have few pics but seem to be coming down with flu so have come back to bed for a rest. Will try to post them later or tomorrow, sorry.

He will definitely be rehomed so if anyone is looking for a young sooty fawn boy please get in touch x

It's not weird at all. It's meant. And I think she's meant to stay. Sorry I'm not helping am I! How did it come about that ur taking her on? Xx

Someone we sort of know asked us to take him as she had taken him on from someone else as he wasn't wanted in the hopes of giving him a good home but she also found him too much. She was so upset to let him go, he came with loads of toys and treats, all unsuitable! He needs to loose a bit of weight already and appears to be on a permanent sugar rush!!

He is most definitely a he! He is exactly 4 months old and ready to be done. He seems to have no idea what he is doing with his big ears.....

We have named him Errol Brown. I have few pics but seem to be coming down with flu so have come back to bed for a rest. Will try to post them later or tomorrow, sorry.

He will definitely be rehomed so if anyone is looking for a young sooty fawn boy please get in touch x

Love the name! Looking forward to photos! Hope you feel better soon.

Bless him. :love: I remember Mr McFlurry at 4 months old ... quite an education for an innocent spinster! :oops::shock:

Hope you feel better soon Liz. :wave:

Subject to bonding once his bits are off and his hormones settled, Errol has been offered a fab home already :D

P1030782.jpg

P1030783.jpg

P1030785.jpg

P1030786.jpg

P1030791.jpg

Back