• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me or is this a TERRIBLE idea??

Wouldn't that be bad for their spines? I'm sure guineas can't have a ball because it can cause back damage. Plus, you can't binky in a tube!

:shock::(:shock::(

Has anyone watched the video? What about when bunny wants to turn a corner? As far as I can see the wire just flattens the grass so bunny can't get to it anyway :?

I assumed it was a wind up, but they have a Facebook page that mentions fairs they've been to etc.

Last edited:
Several things come to mind:

1. What if bunny wants to lie down on a flat surface?
2. I would think very few rabbits would take kindly to being posted in and out through that tiny hole
3. What if they try to binky or get on a hill and it rolls while they're not standing up?
4. The products are listed as (without waterbottle) - how on earth do you get a water bottle on something that revolves?! And if you can't how is it useful when you're "worried about your pet escaping while you're out"?
5. Only tiny bits of grass would come through

Overall it looks cruel to me. I would panic in something like that.

"This product will also protect your pet from being maulled by predators, getting run over by a car etc."

Erm really??

You could also protect your rabbit from getting running over by a car by securing the space that they're in.
Actually, Pud is an indoor bun, but we do live right near a road. *stuffs him into a Pringles tube to keep him safe* :roll:

:shock: What if a predator came into the garden?! Poor bunny would be terrified :cry: Ridiculous idea!

What if a predator came into the garden and rolled your pet back to it's den Fantastic Mr Fox style?! Jokes aside I can totally see a fox rolling it about trying to get in. And there is no way it would keep a car out!

*stuffs him into a Pringles tube to keep him safe*
:lol::lol:

Back