• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jake and Yuri photos! - photo on post 8!

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Their bonding is going well, infact they are teaming up against me >_<

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-8.jpg

Last edited:
I think he was not cared for before he was found as a stray... his leg had broken and set and would have been like that for some time.... he is frantic when picked up, once in your arms he likes a cuddle and snuggles.... being put back down scares him too... bless him...

but hes a lovely little guy

i am finding it a bit funny atm as yuri fusses him but hes not fussing her I dont think hes ever been with another bun before, she put her head down for him to lick and he ignored it and snuggled up to her lol

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :love::love::love:

Alas, Spenser is far too in love with himself for me to contemplate a friend. He did a happy flop in his own wee twice this week, that's vanity for you. :mrgreen::roll::lol:

Jakes flops are so cute >_<

I sat next to him today telling him his a naughty bunny for working himself into my heart so quickly....

As I was admiate I wouldnt fall for him as yuki hasnt long passed and im still grieving and its still very raw

but he has still managed to win me over >_<

Just because you've fallen in love with him doesn't take anything away from the rabbit you lost who was very special to you.

I don't think I love Doughnut more than in the first month I had her. I would still have felt a lot of pain if something happened to her.

Looks like he's helping you get over the loss of your other rabbit, not replacing it.

Just because you've fallen in love with him doesn't take anything away from the rabbit you lost who was very special to you.

I don't think I love Doughnut more than in the first month I had her. I would still have felt a lot of pain if something happened to her.

Looks like he's helping you get over the loss of your other rabbit, not replacing it.

thank you , I know this deep down but part of me still feels guilty >_<

Spenser: Peeing in the water bowl. That is very clever. I must try that, thank you for the idea. :D:p

Jake and Yuri send him good luck vibes

>_< sometimes buns can be so gross lol

I'm sure the rabbit you lost would be happy you've given a good home to one of his friends. You will probably love Jake just as much but for different reasons. Please don't feel guilty.

I'm sure the rabbit you lost would be happy you've given a good home to one of his friends. You will probably love Jake just as much but for different reasons. Please don't feel guilty.

ill never love a bun as much as yuki she was very special , but i still love yuri and now jake of course but yuki would fall asleep on me you could feel pure love from her xxx

Back