• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who Me??

Janey

Warren Veteran
No.....I certainly wouldn't jump over the barrier into Poppy & Peter's half of the room and wake my Mummy up at 2:30am, only a very naughty bunny would do that and look at my innocent face!!

5E842945-3AC3-4DAE-AA8A-E2C7658FDDF2-10859-00000D33C9BFBF75.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: My sisters bunny did that in the garden and now im getting 2 new babies :lol::lol:

But surely someone with such an innocent face coultn't do that :love:

:lol::lol::lol: My sisters bunny did that in the garden and now im getting 2 new babies :lol::lol:

But surely someone with such an innocent face coultn't do that :love:

Oh dear, at least that couldnt happen or I would be panicking.

She is a very cheeky bunny, she does something really naughty but then looks at me in such an innocent way I cant tell her off. She has very expressive ears (although I prob just think that because Ive never had an uppy-eared before).

She's now living the consequences of her actions as she's locked in her dog crate for the day while im at work, perhaps she will think about what she has done ;-)

She's now living the consequences of her actions as she's locked in her dog crate for the day while im at work, perhaps she will think about what she has done ;-)

Nah - she's probably thinking up new ways of being naughty for when she is let out... ;)

Back