• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone make use of an indoor bunny cage and rottweiler sized dog crate?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
hi...ive had my mums bun in the cage i bought her fir her xmas stayover last year...ive been meaning to give her the cage she had at my mums but im worried tll upset her. So its sitting here unused..in almost as new condition. Its a ferp.ast 100 and the entire front lifts up and back for bunny.

Also i am now getting ready to attempt bonding my frenchies....since my mum went into the hospice the day after baxter arrived..then mum died at the end of that same month....march 2012...i havent done any proper bonding.

I want to remove the dog crate....its a big un..meant fir a rottweiler..i think its either from pet planet kr doggie solutions. The tray inside is a nice sturdy non slip plastic as opposed to the old thunder machine metal ones!!
Were going to put up playpen panels instead...least i can intervene that way! Full bonding will occur in the porch but the inside slow bond will be one in pen one out each day....they snuggle...its how i rebonded merlin and his now late wife phoebe.

I do not drive....so its a case of collect it. im in hampshire btw.

id like to fold crate up next week...but can keep it in porch for a few days only cs of nikkis wheelchair being out there and my tumbe dryer!

no money wanted....

Hi, if no rescues are interested I would be very interested in both :wave:

I'm in Chichester so not too far to come and collect. (I really need a dog crate too!!!)

:wave: no rescues shiwn any interest but then im a fair way away!!

i have gt a trapped nerve in my back causing burning agony in top of my legs..back pain too now! But hopefully i can get everything steam cleaned and packed away over the weekend.....
And put up playpen panels..when baxter goes in the. crate he digs hay out everywhere is amazing! But even worse the entire crate becomes his litter tray! never fear...ill steam clean it for you before you take it...honest i will!!

I will PM you once its folded up...ready for you to collect....its extremely large even folded up..so pick so soneone with a huge boot of their car!! anytime you want..just pm me. x

Back