• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow! (Combi jab price)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
We took Leo to the vets for his jab today as we have been waiting 2 weeks for them to get it in :) he is the only one with the combined so far! Poppy next and Donny and Lola were vaccinated with the 2 separate ones this year so will have to wait :)

When we got to pay I was a bit worried because of the price I have seen some of them costing! ..

£19.50!! :D our vets are pretty cheap anyway (£52 for spay, £33 for neuter on bunnies and cats and dogs aren't over £90 for their neuters/spays :thumb:)

We only see 2 vets now that know our bunnies and they're fab :love: Leo is booked in for a dental next Thursday bless him. He's still in his 'after vet mood' :lol: he completely shuns me! :lol:

That sounds cheap! Ours is £31 for the combined. The individuals were £15 each though so it still saves some money as its only once a year instead of 3 times.

Yeah I though it would be around £25 tbh, the individual ones were £14.50 each.

I know, my boys were nice and cheap:lol: Leo makes up for it with his dentals though :lol: they're around £60 so not bad. Just depends on your vets prices.
Our vets has 2 branches, one in the town next to me and one in Tamworth. They are very cheap compared to some but they get a lot of animals taken to them for it.

Back