• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dear friend will be so lost without her dear bunny.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
A dear friend and fellow member of RU had to have her most wonderful bunny pts yesterday.

This little bunny always brought warmth, love and a smile to my friend even on her lowest of days.

He was a truely remarkable and unique little chap.

I know my friend is feeling absolutely awful. The pain is overpowering and will leave her feeling wretched.

My heart goes out to you dear friend.

You know who you are.

I'm here for you and I fully understand how you are feeling.

Take care.

Sending you so much love and warmth in my wishes. xxxx

That kind of loss and pain is highly distressing. I'm very sorry that whoever it is is going through that and I hope they know they can reach out if they need/want to.

I cry most mornings and night over yuki I wake up just wanting to hug her.....i keep looking for her....if i didnt have to look after my ohs parents dog jas I wouldnt have got up in the mornings, I wouldnt be functioning.....

but because I had to get up and had to look after her I havent wallowed.... as much as I wanted to.....

So my heart goes out to them

yuki was everything to me.... she was there when I cried and cheered me up, connected to my emotions she knew when i was hurt or sad... she always came running up to me. I raised her from a couple of weeks old.... she was affectionate, loving, gentle, loved cudles and would sleep on me

so I feel their pain I know their pain......send my love

All losses are so painful, but some literally rip your heart out :cry: I know that there are no words that can ease the wretchedness your friend will be feeling :cry:

I am so sorry :cry:

Back