• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have I let myself in for???

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
My new baby bunny.. Honey... Well she has certainly made me smile since I got her...

Firstly there was the jumping over the barrier to self bond herself with Sparkle (which worked fine as they both happy together).

Now I cleaned out the bunny house last night and she was a nightmare! Jumping in the rubbish bag, jumping on the rubbish bag, trying to nibble my wellies, jumping on the shelf, spilling her water bowl over, oh she was a right little trouble maker! All three other bunnies go out into the aviary when I am doing a clean, but not her!

I do miss Twinkle so much, but little Honey bunny makes me smile.

Twinkle would be looking down thanking her for making you smile, i am sure :)

Nice to see a positive thread from you :) :love:

Bless her. My Pippin was like that when she was younger. She got to the point where she'd jump off the playhouse shelf and onto my back if I was bent down!!

She still gets in the bag or sits in the dustpan if she can... generally very in your face- and she's a right houdini!! Pleased you've got a new bun that makes you smile, it really takes the edge off xx

Aw bless her , she sounds cheeky :love:
At clean out Bella is always jumping in the bag scavenging looking for food :lol: she's always jumping on my lap while I try and brush up :love: gotta love them :)

Parsley likes to create ness when I clean. He tears open bags etc.
Bailey thinks its great fun to jump on my shoulder and jumps out from his vantage point.
Glad you have a smile on your face :) honey sounds awesome :)

Well I had to chase Honey round the garden to,day as she run out passed me when I took breakfast! Such a confident monster! Wouldn't mind but the garden is a building site and is not rabbit proofed!!!

Ah she sounds like she's going to be keeping you very busy!

Doughnut always jumps in the dustpan when I'm cleaning her hutch out, nibbling the old hay which she won't eat. It suddenly becomes attractive when I'm getting rid of it.

Pleased you've got another bun and she helps a little bit with your loss.

Back