• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnies 3rd....Yes THIRD......Gotcha day. FAO Sky-0

MPHF

Alpha Buck
I never thought this day would come. Three years for a death row Bun.

In the year just past Minnie has been at deaths door at the end of last year so Tracy and I took her to the vets who also thought she was on her way out. But we thought we have nothing to lose and put our "We know what we want and we're going to get it" heads on, went in and got Minnie on Crystapen. The results were amazing.

Minnie has had a dental, in January and has also had the new combined vaccination. We inject her once a week with Crystapen and is on a large daily amount of Metacam but is doing better than ever,

She had a little blip in September but that was due to her missing my daughter who had gone to Uni.

Here are some recent photos of Minnie with her certificate and rosette for coming joint 1st for the strongest fighter in the Rabbitless Rabbit show.

061020121122.jpg

061020121123.jpg

061020121121.jpg

061020121119.jpg

061020121117.jpg

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Sky-0 for all her help with Minnie. xx

:love::love::love::love::love:

So glad to hear she's doing so well. I know who she was joint 1st place with ;) :)

Heres to many more :)

Minnie says she didn't mind sharing with Ginger as she sounds like bit of a diva too. :)

Back